Everyone enjoys a nice break and some relaxation as they endure the stress of their daily lives. This is especially relevant now as many people all over the world have been affected by travel restrictions and have been isolated in their homes. When guests stay at a property, they often want to escape reality and just enjoy the moment especially if they are on vacation. Guests can overcome stress by relaxing at a spa, working out at the gym, or taking a yoga class. When trying to manage an entire property, having a spa as a feature can seem like an entire business of its own. Fitness centers and salons can also add on more responsibilities. You want to make sure you have the necessary services targeting your most common guests, the right equipment, and enough well-trained staff to keep it running smoothly. We will highlight some of the most common services that spas offer, a growing healthy living trend, sanitation steps for your spa and fitness center, and how the right products can help your business be successful.
Services to Promote Relaxation and Healthy Living
Massage: Swedish, Hot Stone, Deep Tissue
Body Treatments: Exfoliation treatments and facials
Salon Treatments: Manicures, pedicures, waxing, hair care services
Water Spas: Pools, hot tubs, saltwater soaks
Fitness Centers: Workout equipment and yoga classes, personal training
People are looking for ways to continue their healthy living practices while traveling. Rest, relaxation, exercise, healthy eating, and clean-living practices help release stress from our daily lives. Organic foods can be offered on the menu. Organic linens, such as towels and bedding, can be placed in the rooms for the guests. Organic linens can help compliment other sanitation measures such as adding hand sanitizer. To help with this, InnStyle has developed a “green” bedding section to showcase all of our organic products that we have to offer. If you would like to learn more about the “green bedding” products, please contact us with any questions.
Sanitation Steps for Your Spa and Fitness Center
The stress and anxiety that COVID-19 has placed on people will not be going away any time soon. People will be concerned about health and sanitation, so it is important that your property takes the necessary steps to make sure your guests feel safe when using the spa and fitness center. Some ideas can include:
- Schedule appointments at the fitness center for one person at a time
- Allow an appropriate amount of time between each appointment to clean the equipment used by each guest
- Wash all bedding including blankets and sheets between massages, facials, etc
- Use antimicrobial towels
- Have hand sanitizer and wipes easily accessible in fitness centers and spas for employees and guests
- Wash down yoga mats after each use
- Place plexiglass shields at the check-in desk or counter to add an extra layer of protection for guests and employees
- Have employees providing spa treatments wear masks and gloves to make guests feel more comfortable
- Periodically sanitize objects that employees frequently touch like computers, hair dryers, combs, and scissors
- Offer lounge chair covers at the pool that can be changed between guests
- Announce the necessary sanitation steps you are taking for safety on your property’s website and social media accounts
InnStyle recently added a new spa section because of the increased interest in healthy living. We offer products ranging from massage table sheets, towels, and lounge chair covers.
Our popular products include:
- WPH Massage Table Sheets: Comfortable sheets for various types of massages designed in a percale weave
- WPH Antimicrobial Fitness Towel: Useful for a spa or fitness center because it helps keep fabric fresh and inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria through its antimicrobial technology
- Black Spa Towel: Produced with 100% cotton for a soft and absorbent feel
- Deluxe Spa Towel: Made with combed cotton and has a luxurious texture to help your guests feel more comfortable
- Lounge Chair Cover: Developed with cotton and designed to completely cover the chair
We are Here for You
Spas and organic products can be great for guests looking for a relaxing experience and can help promote a healthy lifestyle. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about our green products, spa products, or any other questions in general. Our account managers would be happy to help. We can be reached at 267-354-6020 or 800-877-4667. Our website is https://www.innstyle.com/.