- Check all linens for stain and pre-treat them before laundering
- Patience and time are require when working on stains. There is NO immediate solution
- Test all bleaches in an inconspicuous area to avoid damaging colored items
- Do not use chlorine bleach on wool or silk – it will dissolve both fabrics
- Do not use vinegar on acetate material – it will soften and dissolve acetate
- Oily based stains like salad dressing, sauces, etc. should be treated with a solvent prior to laundering. Laundering even without drying may set these types of stains
- Use solvents such as Carbona, mineral spirits or other dry cleaning fluids in a well ventilated area. Try to avoid excessive inhalation of the fumes from the solvents
- Avoid drying items in the dryer with heat unless stains have been removed
For information on products to help prevent stains or properly cleaning stains, contact your Personal Shopper at InnStyle or call toll free 1-800-877-INNS (4667).
Save your linens from cosmetics with our facial wipes! 13″x13″ 100% cotton facial wipes are sure to please your guests while preventing staining!