Time is of the Essence so the earlier you catch a stain and treat it, the better your chance of removing it. Different types of stains require different treatments and often times regular household solutions can be the key to removing stains.
Why not prevent stains before they happen by discouraging your guests from creating stains in the first place. InnStyle offers amenities such as make-up remover wipes so your female guests aren’t tempted to use towels or light colored wash cloths for removing their makeup.
Here are a few ‘tips’ we call Simply Spotless:
1. Find stains immediately
2. Determine what kind of stain it is – if possible
3. Pre-treat oil-based and fresh stains before washing
4. Use cleaning solvents in a well ventilated area
5. If stains remain, treat again
6. Avoid washing & drying if you are not sure the stain is out
7. Test bleaches before using them in the wash
8. Do not use vinegar on acetate materials
9. Do not use chlorine bleach on wool or silk
10. Prevent stains from happening
For additional information on products to help prevent stains or properly cleaning stains, contact your Personal Shopper at InnStyle or call toll free 1-800-877-INNS (4667).