Soft, fluffy, and comfortable are often the first words people use to describe a pillow that fits their sleeping needs. There are so many kinds and styles available for people to choose from though, so finding the best pillow option can be a daunting task. Different pillow types include down, down alternative, gel, and memory foam pillows, and they come in various degrees of firmness. Therefore, there are a lot of factors that determine which pillow will work best for your needs. This blog will focus on the different types of pillows and how pillow protectors can help protect them.
Types of Pillows
- Soft and fluffy pillow that is filled with goose or duck feathers.
- Ideal for people who sleep hot because most of these pillows are lightweight.
- Durable pillow which makes it a good long-term investment.
- A good option is the Cambric Down Pillow.
- Made of synthetic fibers.
- Good product for people who may be allergic to feathers in a down pillow.
- Usually offered at an economical price and launder easily.
- A popular choice is the InnStyle Primasera™ Down Alternative Pillow.
- Constructed with a cooling gel to adjust temperature levels and eradicate heat on the surface to make sleeping more comfortable
- Can be designed with gel pods, gel layers, or gel infusions to help regulate temperature
- Gel pods or layers are usually part-liquid and liquid is a cooling agent, so this helps to properly adjust heat levels.
- More durable and can return to its original shape after use faster than memory foam pillows.
- InnStyle recommends the Gusset Gel Pillow.
- Feels firm at first, but then softens once pressure and body heat are
- A good pillow for those with head and neck issues because it will keep that area of the body firm but also offers good support to improve sleeping conditions.
- These pillows can make guests feel warmer and are heavy because of their high firmness levels.
- The Gelled Microfiber Pillow w/Memory Foam Core has received good feedback.
Pillow Protectors are a Good Addition
Pillow protectors are an often overlooked but very important linen because they add an extra layer of protection to the pillow. Pillow protectors act as a barrier between the pillow and harmful particles like allergens and bacteria. They can also block out bed bugs and dust mites. Like duvet covers, pillow protectors make repeated washing easy. Pillows are bulky and can be washed in cold water, but the pillow protector will help extend the life of the pillow by reducing the wear and tear it would experience in the washing machine and dryer. Many pillow protectors are also waterproof which will help protect the pillow against spills and body fluids like sweat and saliva. Pillow protectors are much easier and more cost-effective to replace, so it is important that your property has protectors on all its pillows.
InnStyle Offers These Pillows
InnStyle knows the importance of the right pillow, which is why they offer such a large selection. Pillows are important for keeping your guests satisfied, so it is vital that your property have the best pillows available. Give InnStyle a call and speak with one of their account managers about pillow questions or general hospitality product questions you may have. They can be reached at 267-354-6020 or 800-877-4667. Their website is https://www.innstyle.com/.