Bathrobes can add comfort and that 5-star experience that your guests are dreaming of. They signify luxury and show your visitors they are valued. Not all properties offer bathrobes, so your customers will be impressed when they check into their room and find a bathrobe waiting for them in the closet especially if they didn’t pack their own. There are many types of bathrobes available, and the proper care of these robes will help them retain their high quality for as long as possible.
- A thick, durable robe that works well for relaxing on a chilly morning or evening such as if guests want to relax the property front porch, deck, or patio with a warm cup of coffee.
- Soft, plush feel which will be nice on the skin after hard day of work or exercising.
- Highly-absorbent compared to most other robes to give it a luxurious feel.
- Works well in various locations like properties, spas, and personal homes.
- Stretchy and flexible which helps fit onto all the different body types of guests.
- Typically made with cotton or polyester.
- Better robe option for high end-properties since these robes are designed to be very good quality.
- Absorbent robes.
- Usually made with either cotton or polyester in a weave that makes them durable and long-lasting.
- Breathable because air can easily flow in and out of the robe which helps it dry faster.
- Very absorbent like terry robes which makes them a good option for a beach, pool, bath, or spa.
- Lightweight robe that makes it easy to store or travel with.
- Well-known for being soft and highly absorbent.
- Lightweight and durable.
- Most microfiber robes are very resistant to mold and mildew.
Care and Cleaning
- Cotton robes are made from natural materials that become more absorbent and durable as the fibers get longer.
- Cotton products are soft, plush, and of high quality.
- Cotton should be washed on a cool temperature setting.
- Can be washed on a regular cycle.
- Able to be washed with other kinds of clothing.
- It is recommended to use about ½ the amount of regular detergent for bathrobes compared to a regular load.
- The addition of ½ cup of vinegar can also help improve the laundering process.
- Dry on low or no heat.
- A 100% cotton robe InnStyle offers is the Spa Waffle Weave Bath Robe.
- Terry robes are made of a cotton and polyester blend that generally
has large loops to give it a warmer feel for guests.
- Recommend turning this robe inside-out before washing to help prevent discoloration.
- Wash on a gentle cycle to prevent damage to the robe.
- Do not use bleach.
- Dry the robe on a low heat setting to help reduce the chances of shrinkage.
- A terry robe InnStyle recommends is the Terry Velour Robe on their website.
- Turn the robe inside-out because the inside is generally the part of the robe that needs the most thorough wash.
- Use warm water and mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach as this can cause damage to the robe fibers.
- Dry on a medium or permanent cycle.
Robes also come with unique accessories that can help them stand out from ordinary robes. Some robes are designed with bar-tacked belts. A bartack is a stitch that adds strength to a specific area of the fabric, the belt in this case, to make sure it doesn’t get separated. Bartacks can also be used on collars and button loops.
InnStyle Has Many Bathrobes for You
There are many different types of bathrobes available to choose from. InnStyle wants to make this process simple for your property. That is why they have such a large selection of robes available. They offer robes in different styles, colors, and sizes. If you have any questions about what robes will work best for your property, please give them a call and speak with one of their account managers. They would be happy to answer your questions and offer product recommendations. InnStyle can be reached at 267-354-6020 or 800-877-4667. Their website is https://www.innstyle.com/.