When you think about your bed, most people think of sheets, pillows, the top of the bed, and other noticeable accessories like bed skirts or bed scarves. However, mattresses are the groundwork and foundation of the bed even though guests do not actually see it most of the time. It’s important to have a mattress that will make your guests feel comfortable while they sleep. Along with a proper diet and general fitness, proper sleep is an essential factor that contributes to good health for people, so having the right mattress is a must. There are a few different types of mattresses offered that are each suited to help people with specific sleeping patterns. These mattresses include Firm, Plush, and Euro Pillow Top. There is also a growing interest in Foam and Hybrid mattresses. This blog will help explain these different types of mattresses and other features that mattresses can offer.
The goal of a good quality mattress is to provide comfort while still offering enough support for good posture while lying down. The firm, plush, and pillow top mattresses offer different levels of support to help match those preferences. Some contributing factors to which mattress might work best for an individual includes their overall quality of health and sleep position such as on the side, back, or stomach. The following information on these different mattress types was written with a general consensus of what people have experienced. However, some people may have developed their own preferences on what mattresses work best for them.
- Typically regarded as sturdy.
- Helps distribute body weight more evenly and also improves the flow of oxygen around the body
- Usually cooler because it doesn’t conform to the body as much as a softer mattress which improves the air flow
- Best for those who are stomach sleepers because the surface is steady
- Some back sleepers may prefer firm mattresses
- People heavier in weight tend to prefer firm mattresses
- Has more of a soft feel than a firm mattress
- Offers more of a cushioning surface to help the spine relax and reduce levels of stress and tension in the body
- Best for side sleepers because plush mattresses help support the shoulders and hips which experience more stress in that position
- Some back sleepers may prefer plush mattresses
- Helps support curves in your body and spine when sleeping on side
- People lighter in weight tend to prefer softer mattresses
Euro Pillow Top
- Softer and thicker than a plush mattress
- Provides extra cushion at the top of the mattress to help offer more comfort
- Padding is sewn to the top of the mattress to make sure it stays on
- Has a puffy appearance that makes it feel like you are sleeping on a pillow
- Helps absorb body movement like turning and getting into and out of bed
Stearns & Foster Airedale™ Luxury Mattress: Provide your guests with the ultimate comfort. This mattress was designed by master craftsmen with the finest materials.
Sealy Lovell Collection™: Designed to help give guests great support while they sleep. This mattress helps deliver proper sleeping posture and overall back support. It comes with a durable, encased coil to increase comfort levels along with reducing motion transfer.
Sealy Glennon Collection™: Provides great comfort, support, and also delivers great sleeping posture. It offers enhanced durability, gel-infused memory-foams, and high quality fabrics.
Foam and Hybrid Mattresses
Foam and hybrid mattresses are another option for your bed. Foam mattresses provide support and comfort by trapping air within the foam. Foam mattresses are known for absorbing body movement which can eliminate noise and improve sleep. Hybrid mattresses are created with a mix of coils, foam, and sometimes gel to help add an appropriate balance of comfort and support. The coils in hybrid mattresses help the air circulate through the mattress which makes it more breathable. Also, the foam layers can help reduce pressure while the coils give the mattress support to help improve sleep.
InnStyle Offers All These Mattress Types
InnStyle offers the Firm, Plush, Euro Pillow Top, Foam, and Hybrid Mattresses in a variety of styles. While all are great quality, it is a matter of personal preference as to which one will work best for you. Mattresses will last for a long time, so it is important that you make the right decision for your property and know what makes each type unique. Here at InnStyle, we are happy to assist you and answer your questions. Please feel free to give us a call and speak with one of our friendly account managers. We can be reached at 800-877-4667 or 267-354-6020. Our website is https://www.innstyle.com/.