It’s getting to be that time of year again with the holiday season in full swing. We know many innkeepers are super busy right now as they are hosting lots of guests who are getting together and catching up. We know that food preparation is one of the top tasks to make sure you guests find their stay magical. Cranberry flavored-foods are always a nice option to offer to guests around the holidays. We wanted to offer two favorite recipes that members of our InnStyle team like to use around this time of year.
Orange Cranberry Bread
Serves: 2 loaves (24 servings)
*4 cups white whole wheat flour *1 cup sugar
*2 teaspoons baking powder *1 teaspoon baking soda
*1 teaspoon salt *2 cups of cranberries
*2 teaspoons of orange zest *2/3 cup coconut oil
*1 ½ cup of orange juice *2 eggs
1) Grease two 8×4 bread pans
2) Set oven to 350F.
3) In a large bowl, add dry ingredients (white whole wheat flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, orange zest, and cranberries). Stir these ingredients.
4) Add liquid ingredients in a medium size bowl. (Coconut oil, orange juice, and eggs).
5) Mix in liquid ingredients with dry ingredients.
6) Stir all ingredients in the bowl.
7) Pour the batter into the two bread pans.
8) Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
9) Remove from the oven and then let it cool for 5 minutes. Ready for guests.
Baked Cranberry Oatmeal
Serves: 8-12 guests
*4 cups of rolled oats *2 teaspoons of baking powder
*1 tablespoon ground cinnamon *1 teaspoon sea salt
*4 cups of milk *2 eggs
*2 tablespoons of melted, unsalted butter *4 teaspoons of vanilla
*2/3 cup maple syrup *3 cups of cranberries
*4 ripe bananas cut into smaller pieces
1) Preheat oven to 375F.
2) Spray two 8X8 pans for later use.
3) Use medium bowl to add and mix oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
4) Add in and mix liquid ingredients in medium bowl. (Milk, eggs, butter, vanilla, and maple syrup).
5) Put banana slices and half of the cranberries on the bottom of the pan.
6) Gently pour the solid and liquid ingredient mixtures into the pan until the liquid ingredients have moved through all the oats and other solid ingredients.
7) Add remaining cranberries to the top of the ingredients.
8) Cook in oven for 35 to 45 minutes until the top appears as a golden brown color.
9) Serve to guests.
How InnStyle Can Help Show Your Guests Your Own Unique Brand Of Hospitality
As you are preparing your meals for the holidays, we have some elegant tablecloths and napkins that could really make your dining event a truly memorable occasion for your guests. Our most popular tablecloth and napkin is the Signature brand. Our customers order this brand the most often because it is a high-quality linen that is offered at a very reasonable cost. There is also a wide range of colors you can choose from. If you are looking for a higher-end tablecloth and napkin, the Festival Table Linens by Sferra are a good option. It features tablecloths that are made in square, oblong, and round styles. The Festival Table Linen also offers cocktail napkins, dinner napkins, and placemats. Table runners are also available in many different colors as well. These are just two types of tablecloths and napkins that we have to offer. We have many others that you can choose. Along with the tablecloths and napkins, we also have kitchen towels and pot holders that could come in handy when you need to cook a large meal.
When you visit our InnStyle website, you will see there are a lot of table linens to choose from. We know how much value you place in making sure your meals are as pleasant for your guests as possible. To make sure you are making the right decision with what to purchase, please feel free to ask our account managers for their suggestions. We can be reached at 267-354-6020 or 800-877-4667. Happy Holidays!